Monday, June 1, 2009

Haroooo!

I know this probably sounds redundant/deja vu-ish, but I am in Montreal again, for another bout of training in 2020 Technologies' Catalog Tools, Catalog Creation Level 201. I guess this week is going to be pretty tough, so if I never blog again, don't be alarmed. Anyways, some people asked me to post about Germany. If you don't know anything about my Germany trip, just check me out on facebook and look up my Germany pics. If you aren't affiliated with my facebook self, do so now. My name is Tyler Quiring. Anyways, perhaps later I will provide an interesting and in-depth synopsis and synthesis of the information pertaining to my excellent Germany (and Poland) trip.
Tyler

1 comments:

Ali said...

I love all your Germany/Poland pictures. And I'm really not mad that you went to Poland...just sad that I didn't get to come along. But it's OK because you read my latest blog posts and commented! Yay for you being an awesome brother!! I'll miss you this week, but you should take a lot of awesome Montreal pictures so I can feel like I was there too.