Thursday, August 6, 2009

I always come to a full and complete stop.

I always come to a full and complete stop.
I keep my tray table up, and my seat back in the full upright position.
I don't speed.
I have never been in a fight.
I always wear a seatbelt.
I have never been arrested.
I shoplifted once, but on closer inspection, it turned out to be a freebie anyway.
I go to the eye doctor once a year.
I always drink plenty of water.
I have never punched someone in the face.
I get good grades.
I always look both ways before crossing the street.
And I love it.
And I hate it.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

We can't all be daredevils you know...

Ali said...

Sometimes I go to the eye doctor more than once a year and sometimes I don't drink enough water. Most of the rest of them are pretty similar for me, though.

Glenda said...

you are the bestest