Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Epic Voyage

So now I'm finally going to tell you about my amazing journey down to Southern. I drove all by myself for two and a half days with no food or music, just to see if I could. It was really fun and a great experience. I went through; British Columbia, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, Iowa, Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, and Tennessee again. It was sweet, but I was really super glad to get to school finally. Here's a documentary I made of my trip:

5 comments:

Jonathan Gerrans said...

Awesome vid man, my favorite part is ...Georgia!Tennessee. w00t! :)

Ali said...

Hahaha, amazing video-journal of your epic journey!! I liked your passenger seat companion. Some of those shots looked a little risky...glad my poor little car survived (and you too, of course)!

Danielle said...

why did you go through georgia? huh? I LOVE THIS VIDEO. I was cracking up the whole time...

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha. Tyler you're so funny. I'm glad you made it here alive. And yes twas epic.

Kresling said...

I think it was a mistake at 1:15 to cut away from your face and show the road. You were on the way to making the world's first travel documentary including no shots of scenery whatsoever.