Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Heyyyy!

Yeah, so I'm a slacker. Oh well, at least I am finally posting now! Did you know that there is a world record for the biggest meal ever? It actually wasn't organic material, but he still ate it: an entire Cessna 150! I wonder if he had a tummy ache. You can read about it here. Well, as for me, I have just been normal this summer, eating normal people food. So yeah, I am doing some weird crazy cabinet catalog on the computer for my job, and its pretty intense. I get lost a lot. Anyways, I think I will make a bit of money for college during the rest of my summer. I think that we are gonna go out to Fairmont, our one-week-a-year time share, in a couple weeks. Then we're gonna go to campmeeting for the last weekend, which should be fun. After that, I just have to work, practice for Al's friend's wedding that we're playing for, and get packed for another year at Southern! I'll keep you posted.
Ty
P.S. Me and Bryn watched Thr3e last night. It was such one of the craziest movies I have ever seen, and I had even read the book! I highly recommend it. Check it here.
P.P.S. Oh yeah, by the way, we got back home from our trip.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

HHAHAHA. haha. That is ridiculous!!! AHHHHHHHHHH. I am dying laughing! THAT WAS FABULOUS> Thanks for the article find

Ali said...

INCREDIBLE!!! Or rather, incredibly weird, but very fun to read about! I can't wait to be creeped out by Thr3e. Let's watch it tonight.

Bryn said...

yeahhhhhh thr3e is INSANE ty but i loved it so thanks for watching it with me and helping me be less scared bud...

Bryn said...

oh ya and also the plane thing is just freaky and strange and totally unbelievable but i guess somehow its TRUE?!?!!