Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Film of Mixed Things

I have this sweet idea for a film that I want to do this next year at college:

I want to make a film over the next several months, based on my favorite album The Winter of Mixed Drinks by Frightened Rabbit. I am envisioning a collection of 12 short films following the natural progression of the album, and using the album as the soundtrack. It would probably end up at around 45 minutes long (the length of the album), and have a loosely held yet overarching plot linking the individual films together. All I have right now is a very loose working idea, but if you would like to help in any way on one or all of the films (nudge nudge, my art and film school friends), then hit me up on Facebook or email, or comment below, and we can talk about it:

Facebook: facebook.com/quiring
Email: tdq101@gmail.com

P.S. I know this is probably illegal, but I'd like to know if it is possible before worrying about that.

1 comments:

Ali said...

Man, I wish I could be involved in this film...it sounds so cool!! I know it'll be awesome!