Friday, June 4, 2010

Food

I'm trying to be healthier. I bough an app for my iPod Touch that lets you track your food and water intake, weight, and exercise, and I'm using it. I'm also trying to get more sleep than I did this past school year (ha!). It's pretty ok, because I feel better when I eat good, real food at lunchtime at work, and then I have nice suppers that are made well and consist of good foods. I just need to get way more active. Good thing I have sisters that like doing fun stuff! While I was driving to work today, this one girl on a bike didn't know whether to go behind me or in front of me to cross the street, so she just waited while I turned left at my leisure. I felt like a jerk.

1 comments:

Ali said...

Sounds like a cool app. I'm up for some exercising. We should bring our bikes to Fairmont again and use them more this time!