Monday, June 23, 2008

Did you know I was travelling?

Well yes I am! Hahayar, yeah we are still out East, and we were supposed to go to Newfoundland yesterday. However, our ferry got canceled so we just made the best of the situation and toured Nova Scotia more extensively.
First, we went on a puffin boat tour:


Then I took pictures of things:


And here are some pictures from before:




The first was a pic of me when we first crossed the Confederation Bridge into Prince Edward Island. The second was a picture of a lighthouse under construction that I took our second day in Nova Scotia. Today, we drove extensively along the beautifully scenic Cabot trail and got a hotel shortly after leaving Cape Breton Island for good. Tomorrow we will go back to New Brunswick and hopefully Maine, as I have not been there before. We will probably cross the U.S. border in the early afternoon and spend a few minutes in one of the states I have never been to previously, so I can add another to the list. To actually see my list, add me as a friend on facebook or something. My map of places I have been is right on my main page. OK, that's all for now, folks! I hope you are all having a great time back home, and that I can see you again soon. I'm out,
Ty

1 comments:

Ali said...

Man I can't believe we were SOOO close to Newfoundland, but didn't get to go. It was so sad. But one good thing is that we got to go and see some puffins! Your picture is amazingly cute!!