Saturday, June 21, 2008

I still exist

Hello Humans,
I have hereby continued my existence here on earth, as you may have gathered from my title and the fact that I am still posting away. Yesterday, we went all over Halifax and did sweet stuff there. It was cool, and I love that city and would very much like to live there, but either way, you know? Then, today, we left Halifax and our hotel early for a small trip to the Tanallon Seventh-Day Adventist Church. We had a nice worship service there, and then they invited us to a lovely potluck meal afterwards. It was quite tasty, and I ate the food. Then we left and drove for like five hours to Sydney, Nova Scotia, which is in the Northern crotch of Cape Breton Island. It is quite pretty here, and I like it lots. Well, I had a lovely Sabbath day, the scenery was great, I had awesome music, and there was plenty of lively people to spend the time with. About halfway through our trek, we stopped in Atangonish, N.S. for supper. As you can see below, I used the foil from my cherry blossom dessert as a makeshift beard to supplement my own:

Well, those were pretty much the highlights of my day, and now here are some tidbits that are sure to be the highlights of yours. Did you know that The average number of people airborne over the US any given hour is 61,000? Well, its true, and in about a week and a few days, I will be one of them yet again. Now go here: garfieldminusgarfield.net. If you haven't already gone there from my link on the left, go there now. Its a fun time. Cya!
Ty

1 comments:

Ali said...

Wonderful supplemental beard! That picture was hard to get because of all the wind while we were eating.