Sunday, June 1, 2008

I still exist.

Hey all, its me and I just wanted you to all know that I am still around. I mean, isn't that the point of a blog? Well, last week was fraught with work, and then I did sound for the OKAA graduation (the school I used to go to in Kelowna, BC). So that was eventful and yaygood. This weekend I plan to head out to Upper Columbia Academy in Spangle, Washington (where I took my senior year of high school) to say hi to my buds that are graduating from there. Then I have to drive all the way back to home, and re-pack for my flight that leaves Sunday morning out of Kelowna at 7:00. I am going to Montreal where I am gonna be training for some software that I need to learn for my summer job. After that, Ali, Bryn, and my Mum are meeting me and my Dad (he is coming out to Montreal with me) to tour Canada's vast and intruiguing East coast. That is going to be taking place for the following two weeks or so, until sometime after Canada day (July 1), which we plan to spend in Ottawa, Ont. Then we're gonna leave. Just so you know, I plan to be breathing the whole time, and so should you. Check out this video:

Thanks alot, see you later.
Ty
P.S. I will try to update you on my trip on here or something.

4 comments:

Bryn said...

WOW where did you ever find such a hilarious video?!?!? i think i needa watch it with you so that we can laugh at it together hahahahha man thats awesome...

Ali said...

This video has convinced me to commit to breathing for the rest of my life! Thank-you so much for posting it so I could see how much breathing is needed for day-to-day living.

Tyler said...

it makes an impact in more lives than you would be lead to believe

Danielle said...

This is really goofy. haha