Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Continuing Training

Well, yesterday the training seemed to be going pretty well. Me and my dad were less lost than we were the first day. It even began to be slightly fun. Then I came back to the hotel and relaxed. I finished my book, The Giver. It was pretty shwankin'. I would recommend it to people that can read. Then I got a call from my buddy Guian Goulet, then me and my dad stayed up 'till 1:30 booking train tickets for the rest of our trip. So that took hours and hours, figuring out prices and configurations online, cuz we are going to be travelling quite a bit by train. I think its gonna be loadsa fun. So yeah, its lunchtime here at 20-20, but training today has gone fairly well again. I figured out how to configure a complex cabinet, and now we are working on medium-complexity formulas and things. So things are going well, and I may even post again later today, because we are going to visit the city of Montreal itself for awhile tonight. I promise to provide some pictures of it, as well as some random facts or links, the next time I post.
Have a life or two,
Ty

1 comments:

Ali said...

Congrats at becoming a 2020 pro. If you go ANYWHERE near Centre Bell: Domicile des Canadiens de Montréal, Gagnants de 24 Coupes Stanley be SURE to get pictures for me!! And if you happen to run into any Habs players or any other famous hockey players, get pictures of them too and autographs... Have fun touring Montreal, bro and thanks for helping to book the VIA tickets!