Monday, June 9, 2008

Montreal

Hello,
No fun facts or links today, I'm sorry (half my readers leave (what, like one person?)). But anyways, I am here in Montreal for that training thingy. But first, my weekend. This past weekend on Friday at 12:00 noon, I left for UCA (the academy I graduated from) for part of the graduation ceremony. Bryn came down with me, and we had a blast. Then I drove 5 hours back on Sabbath evening to Kelowna, where my Dad and I flew out from at 7:00 am to Montreal, QC. We got to the airport several hours later, even accounting for the time change of three hours. We got a car and got to our hotel after getting lost several times, and then we went out to eat at some nice Italian restaurant. We then came back to the hotel, I read for quite awhile, and then we slept. We got up at 6:00 on the morning of Monday, June 9. We had a pretty sweet breakfast for a hotel, cuz they actually had eggs and stuff, so that was yummy and I ate hugely. Then we got ready and left for The 2020 Technologies World Headquarters for our day of training. It began pretty harshly with a blind somersault into the complex program, and got crazier from there right until the end of the day. Then we left with pounds of textbooks and went to go get food and stuff. We drove around trying to find a place to buy a GPS for awhile, then we got one and continued on to Subway. After that, my dad played with his GPS while I went to Chapters for 2 books and 3 magazines to supplement my reading fix for-hopefully-the rest of the trip. Then we came back to the hotel and now I'm typing. Good night and I love you all (all one of you, I guess),
Ty

3 comments:

Bryn said...

miss you ty, but it sounds like you're having fun over there...good luck with the pounds of textbooks though! seeya in the east very soon...

Ali said...

There's at least two of us! So they have things like Subway and Chapters in the east? Good to know. I have to remember to grab some books at the Chapters here before we leave. Good luck with 2020. I hear your a wiz-kid and leaving dad in the dust, hehe.

Tyler said...

well i certainly try, al!