Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ousht de Strousen, du Vilkenfreiken

Hi people, I am in P.E.I. Yes, it is the place where Anne of Green Gables was invented and stuff. Umm yeah, so since I last posted, I have been to Ottawa for the whole weekend, and me and my dad flew out on Monday. We were supposed to fly out on Sunday, but there was bad weather in Toronto, so we ended up just chilling in the airplane on the ground for upwards of six hours, and didn't get off it until almost 8 hours, after we finally got to Toronto. That was fun, but I finally met up with my sisters, mom, and grandparents, and now the "we" will also include them. We all got an airport in Toronto (as they were delayed as well), and then we started our flight early in the morning from there all the way to Moncton, N.B. So then we drove to P.E.I. and had a good time here yesterday. We did a bunch of touring today, and I swam in the gulf of St. Lawrence! It was super cold, and stuff, but things are awesome, including life. Anyways, now I'm gonna sleep and we're gonna head out early tomorrow for N.S. and it probably will make me love it. OK, I will post again soon (probably tomorrow) with pics facts, and links. Have a good one,
Ty

1 comments:

Ali said...

What an exhausting day that was...and I was only trapped in Winnipeg airport, not in the airplane like you. It was great seeing you guys again in Toronto.