Friday, June 13, 2008

Yeah, the trip again.

So I just read Ali's blog post and realized that she is doing a whole blog based on our tip over at ehq_travels. So yeah, if you want to know actual good details and probably see some pics, head over there. I will keep up my regular posts though, as well as a few ones about our trip. Its just that I am so bad about trip details and pictures in situations like this. So read about us, learn about us, and love us. The link will be on your left as well. We sure are getting a whole network of Quirings and their trips going here!
-Ty
Oh yeah, about me! I totally just finished my test for 20-20, and I'm not sure if I passed yet. If I do, they will give me a certificate naming me a Certified Cabinet Catalog Creator for 20-20 Catalog Tools. What a title! Its better than a PhD. So yeah, lets hope I pass. I think my test is almost done being graded... see you on the flip side,
-Ty (again)

1 comments:

Ali said...

Coongrats! And thanks for the blog endorsement...I wrote 9 pages in my trip notebook for yesterday alone.