Thursday, June 12, 2008

An Intersection

Today's post is not titled for the streets themselves that I walked on last night, but rather how the trip me and my dad took to the heart of Montreal happened to cause my promised pics, link, and fact of the day to intersect and coincide. First the pics, which will introduce the link, which will introduce the fact. So we had a great evening spending hours metro-ing, walking, and taxi-ing around Montreal. We also ate food.

This is a picture of my dad from the top of Mont Royal, the mountain that Montreal is named for. Cool stuff.

This is one of many racoons that were chilling at the top of the mountain as well. I think they are the first ones I've ever seen, and not even in the wild.

This is a pretty cool Montrealean sculpture/obelisk/monument/statue/devil worship object that is at the bottom of Mont Royal. It was sweet. (Taken from a taxi. I know, I am just that good.)

So pretty much, it was a sweet day. But anyways, on to the fact and link. Today's fact is that I cropped, rotated, edited, and touched up all of the above pictures online at Picnik.com, which was, in turn, the link for today.

So there you have it, I really do have a life, and I also have a father. Have a great couple days until I post again.
-Ty

1 comments:

Ali said...

Now you've been to Quebec before me AND seen a raccoon (not in a zoo) before me too! Love the pics, bro. See you very, very soon!!